Saturday, August 15, 2009

In His Presence

In the presence of God Almighty
. . . you experience His greatness
. . . you realize fully His Holiness
. . . you understand the grandeur of His Glory
. . . you fall to your face in unworthiness
. . . you seek to become nothing for you shouldn't even be there

But immediately Jesus touches you and says
. . . I made you in My perfect image ~ your beauty is unsurpassed
. . . I love you unconditionally ~ without end
. . . I cleansed your imperfections with My Blood ~ they are no more
. . . I declared you worthy to be in the presence of My Father
~ stay, won't you
. . . Come, sit beside me and we'll talk as One with OUR Father
~ for He longs for Us to be here with Him

Your heart rules and your mind is convinced of the peace that surrounds you.
You willingly surrender yourself - body, mind and spirit.
You try desperately to remember what concerns you but
. . . you want nothing more than to breathe in the perfection of the moment.
You become what He declares you to be.
Be still and know that this is all possible because of His great love.
No pain . . . No difficulties . . . No tears . . . No worries.

Father, your Word tells us that if we ask - in Your Son's name - then You WILL give us the desires of our heart. At this moment Father, in Your presence, I have no 'if's, and's or but's', the only true desire of my heart is to say - Come Lord Jesus.
Father may it be so, in Jesus' name.
Amen and amen.
bo

No comments: