Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How will they know?

Jesus told us that the commandment that was second only to loving the Lord our God was to love one another. (paraphrased Matthew 22:37)

But how will they know that you love them . . .?

Tell them . . . You are the one that Jesus loves!
Tell them . . . The Lord made my day perfect when He put you on my heart.
Tell them . . . I offered you up in prayer today.
Tell them . . . Thinking about you today made me break out in a smile.
Tell them . . . I thank my God every time I think of you.
Tell them . . . I am so thankful that you are in my life.
Tell them . . . God smiled the day He made you.
Tell them . . . You are the sweet thoughts of my day.
Tell them . . . You are a treasure from the Lord.
Tell them . . . God, who is reading over your shoulder right now -
loves you too!
Tell them . . . The Lord has blessed me with you.
Tell them . . . You are the one that Jesus loves! (it bears repeating!)
Tell them . . . I hope that your life is as wonderful as it was in the mind
of God the day He created you.
(from: "Just Give Me Jesus" by Anne Graham Lotz)

Tell them - for surely the blessings that you give away will come back and surprise even you!

May our Lord, who considers YOU a treasure, find favor on your day!
Thank You, Jesus, for putting love in my heart for those You have chosen to bring into my life.
Amen and Amen
bo

No comments: