Monday, July 21, 2008

I Need You Lord !

. . . I'll need You today in order to breathe.
. . . I'll need You to pump the blood throughout my body.
. . . I'll need You to give my muscles strength and to put my limbs into motion.
Let's see . . .
. . . I'll need my sight and Oh yes Lord- hearing, smelling, touching and tasting would be icing on the cake.
. . . I'll need discernment and common sense, a sound mind and a good sense of humor.
. . . I'll need Your protection from the evil one - for it is certain that he realizes my dependency on You.
. . . I'll need tears - for that is who You've made me to be.
. . . I'll need Your love in order to give love.
. . . I'll need Your forgiveness and Your prayers before the Father.
. . . I'll need molecules and atoms and all those things that I know nothing about.
. . . I'll need a blue sky and green grass and birds that sing and . . .
. . . I'll need Your compassion, mercy, and grace.
. . . I'll need friends that offer support.
. . . I'll need family who are at the very core of who I am.

All these things and more - I need.
But isn't it amazing Lord, truly AMAZING, that the only thing that YOU need . . . is ME!

I give myself to You freely Lord Jesus and give thanks that You meet my every need.
I LOVE YOU.
All Glory to Your perfect name, Jesus.
Amen and Amen
bo

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Bonnie,
You go girl!

When the Lord speaks, we listen and then move. I know this will be a blessing to many.