Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grace Grace God's Grace

No Sweeter Thing. Totally Undeserved Favor.

In the peace of the morning, whether in sunshine or clouds
God's grace is all around as I listen to the birds sing
And view the beauty of the colors outside my kitchen window
To know His promises brings hope for the day
To experience His faithfulness is mind boggling.
How is it that He can love me unconditionally?
How is it that He can be so very patient with me?
I am so extremely blessed to serve a living God who is so powerful
so holy, so merciful, so completely perfect.
Thank You, Lord, for allowing me to experience your peace.

Loving -------
Strong yet gentle
Trustworthy
Honest
Faithful
Comforting
Protective
Reassuring
Wise
Loving -------

Unconditional - Everlasting Love
That's what drives Him.
That's what sustains us.

He graces us with HOPE.

Lord, I give you thanks as I praise Your Holy Name.
Jesus - Jesus - Jesus
Amen and Amen.
bo

No comments: