Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's True - You DO Reap What You Sow

As I attempt to give encouragement through this blogging, I richly receive that same encouragement back so I need to take a moment and give thanks . . .
  • First of all, for the hand of God on these blogs. I know that He is rising up within me and moving my fingers as I work through the postings. I can promise you that I have no knowledge of His truths - no wisdom to pass on - no talents and insights apart from HIM. I praise Him and give Him my heartfelt gratitude for the work He is doing in and through me.
  • Now I would like to thank all of you for your kindness and support of this blogging. I can't even begin to tell you how much your encouragement means to me. Prayerfully, with the grace that God affords me, I will do my best to . . . as it is written in Matthew 13:8 "produce a crop that is thirty, sixty, and even a hundred times as much as had been planted'.
Thank You, Jesus.
And thanks to all of you. May God richly bless you for the love that you so willingly share.
bo

No comments: