Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Parent's Serenity Prayer

It is written in 2 Timothy 1:12 . . .
"For I know the One in whom I trust,
and I am sure that He is able,
to guard that which I have entrusted to Him,
until the day of His return."

For all you Parent's out there . . . here's the biggest favor that you could ever do for yourself . . .
1. Entrust your children to Jesus
2. Memorize that verse
3. Courageously recite it at any given moment that a need arises!!!
4. Claim it as the truth
5. Boldly claim the victory that is in Jesus!!!

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for providing us with Your Living Word. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for providing us with determination and courage to stand fearlessly on this incredible truth.

I worship You, Lord, and give You all the glory, honor and praise that only You are deserving of.
Amen and Amen
bo

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Bonnie,
This will be a verse I will keep close by.

My daughter is going to public school for the first time since she was there in second grade and I'm scared!

You are a blessing,
Tammy